Welcome!

Welcome to my blog.
I created this blog to share my love of Stampin' Up! with you. This site contains information about the monthly classes I teach, current Stampin' Up! promotions, and cards that are available for sale.
I hope you enjoy your visit.

Stampin' Up!

Check out the Stampin' Up! Catalog at Stampinup.com. When you are ready to order email me and I'll place it for you. If you would like to earn exclusive hostess stamp sets and free merchandise I can help you hold an in-home workshop if you live near the Salt Lake or Las Vegas areas. Or I can help you host a virtual workshop if you live outside of these areas. Email me for details stampinholli@gmail.com.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Upcoming Events

Just to give you all a heads up:
April 30 and May 1 at 7pm - 10 x 10 (10 cards for $10)
May 16 at 7pm and 17 at 9am - Scrapbook Class $35 Twelve 12x12 pages
May 28 and 29 at 7pm - 10 mini cards for $5
June 12 7-9pm - Scrapbook class $35 Twelve 12x12 pages
June 13 and 14 All Day I will be at the Springville Art Days Fair
July 12 9:30am-Noon - Christmas in July (10 holiday cards, holiday tags, and holiday planner)