Welcome!

Welcome to my blog.
I created this blog to share my love of Stampin' Up! with you. This site contains information about the monthly classes I teach, current Stampin' Up! promotions, and cards that are available for sale.
I hope you enjoy your visit.

Stampin' Up!

Check out the Stampin' Up! Catalog at Stampinup.com. When you are ready to order email me and I'll place it for you. If you would like to earn exclusive hostess stamp sets and free merchandise I can help you hold an in-home workshop if you live near the Salt Lake or Las Vegas areas. Or I can help you host a virtual workshop if you live outside of these areas. Email me for details stampinholli@gmail.com.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008


I know that I have been slacking lately with this blog and with my classes. Having my second son really changed my schedule and practically eliminated my personal time. But don't worry. I'm starting to get the hang of having two boys. And just as soon as I get the baby on a more regular schedule, I should be back in action.