Welcome!

Welcome to my blog.
I created this blog to share my love of Stampin' Up! with you. This site contains information about the monthly classes I teach, current Stampin' Up! promotions, and cards that are available for sale.
I hope you enjoy your visit.

Stampin' Up!

Check out the Stampin' Up! Catalog at Stampinup.com. When you are ready to order email me and I'll place it for you. If you would like to earn exclusive hostess stamp sets and free merchandise I can help you hold an in-home workshop if you live near the Salt Lake or Las Vegas areas. Or I can help you host a virtual workshop if you live outside of these areas. Email me for details stampinholli@gmail.com.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Two Weeks in Bulgaria





For those of you who don't know, I am married to a Bulgarian. We have been married for almost 3 1/2 years and I have never met the in-laws, with the exception of his mother and sister. So here we are after months of saving up and planning...Bulgaria. Getting here was tiring, okay, exhausting. By the third flight none of us could stay awake any longer. We are still playing catch up with sleep. Yasen is doing pretty well with the time change. But Tanner is not. The last two nights he has been awake from 3am until 5am. Needless to say I am pretty tired. But it is nice being here. Today we hiked around Vitoshen, an extinct volcano close to the capital. The hike was beautiful and the view was spectacular. We had a picnic while on top and Yasen enjoyed catching bugs. It was a good day.